Season, Shipping & Stock Updates
We are now planting and selling our excess personal seed stock at full bulb price for the last of this season’s sales.
We look forward to introducing a new range of Garlic Pantry products that will be available for sale from late June onwards and shares some of our favourite recipes to produce 3 Garlic Aioli Blast, Garlic Butter 100% garlic blend, Italian 100% garlic blend and more.
- 01 Jun – All garlic stock listed is full bulb price and my personal seed stock which is in excess of my planting needs.
- 31 May – 2FOR1 Sale ends
- 28 Apr – 2FOR1 Sale starts for remainder of season
- 28 Apr – 25% OFF Sale for all Black Garlic Products
- 21 Apr – Planted Subtropicals in Greenhouse
- 26 Mar – Last order shipped #23955 – 25/03/2023.
- 25 Mar – Starting bed preparation – weeding, aerating, fertlising. Nice to begin earlier than usual and looking forward to a nice recovery year.
- 24 Mar – Finally up to date – shipped last of outstanding orders – last order shipped #23897 – 23 March 2023. All future orders will be shipped within 24 hours of receipt from now on. Did a quick stock take of low or out of stock items and several favourites have now come back into stock.
- 23 Mar – Reconciled all outstanding orders in readiness to ship on 24 March. Completed a stock take of Subtropicals, Turbans and Elephant Garlics – new clove packs and “2 for 1” bulb packs added into stock.
- 22 Mar – Last order shipped #23801 – 20/03/2023. Today we finished all the orders that had been printed and labelled – but noticed that there was a small quantities of orders from early February that have not been shipped. We’ll investigate and ship asap.
- 21 Mar – Last order shipped #23612 – 16/3/2023.
- 20 Mar – Last order shipped #23398 – 05/03/2023.
- 17 Mar – Last order shipped # 23195 – 25/02/2023.
- 16 Mar – Last order shipped #22989 – 17/2/2023. Subtropicals reconciled and final stock levels adjusted.
- 15 Mar – Last order shipped # 22737 – 4/2/2023
- 13 Mar – Order shipping has started – next order # 22109 24/12/23
- 13 Mar (Mon) – All commercial orders picked, packed and shipped.
- 11 Mar – All outstanding Queensland orders with late harvesting garlics were picked, packed and shipped.
- 10 Mar – All stock now finished and seed graded – all website stock figures are now final. Last updates applied for Silverskins, Rocamboles and Elephant Garlic.
- 8 Mar – Web stock levels for Asiatics, Porcelains, Marbled Purple Stripes and Standard Purple Stripes updated (final stock available). Russian Giant final stock levels below estimated by qty 4 and will need to be replaced.
- 4 Mar – Web stock levels of Creoles, Artichokes and Glazed Purple Stripe updated (final stock available). Some cultivars did not meet initial stock estimates and will need to be replaced – Brown Tempest (Glazed Purple Stripe), Spanish Intenso (Creole), Ajo Rojo (Creole).
Notified through Facebook Page.
- 1 Mar – ABC Radio interview with Joel Rheinberger.
- 21 Feb – All Queensland orders shipped that had outstanding BIOPro packs. (excepting those with mid and late season harvesting garlics). Received biologicals 21/2.
- 20 Feb – Web stock levels of Subtropicals & Turbans updated (final stock available). Amiah (Turban) failed to meet seed quality standards and all orders with this will need to be replaced. Deepras (Turban) also was short by 2 against estimates and will need to be replaced. Kept extra Pepperton and Gommiser (Turban) stock to replace orders.
Notified through Facebook page.
- 20 Feb – All Queensland orders shipped (excepting those with BIOPro packs, biocontrols or mid and late season harvesting garlic).
- 18 Feb – Australian Garlic Awards – Received 6 GOLD medals for French Lautrec (Marbled Purple Stripe), Spicy Korean Mountain (Asiatic), Armenian (Porcelain), Tyrsa (Standard Purple Stripe), Blanak (Glazed Purple Stripe), Spicy Korean Roc (Rocambole) https://tasmaniangourmetgarlic.com.au/awards/
- 17 Feb – New 2023 Planting, Growing, Harvesting guides arrived in post to allow Queensland orders to start shipping.
- 14 – 19 Feb – All Turbans finished & seed graded.
- 9 – 13 Feb – All Subtropicals finished and seed graded.
- 6 Feb – Finished harvesting late season garlics – Marbled Purple Stripes, Standard Purple Stripes & Rocamboles.