Application rate of between 15ml/m2/annum up to 178ml/m2/annum – Diluted at rate of 50ml to 10 litres
Best applied in several applications during Spring, Summer and Autumn with Fish Hydrolysate and Liquid Kelp.
- Promotes the germination, growth, flowering, fruiting and ripening in crop plants
- Enhances the photosynthesis capacity of plants
- Increases the fermentation of organic matter (OM) efficacy of OM as a fertiliser
- Develops resistance of plants to pests and diseases (immunity)
- Improves the physical, chemical and biological environment of the soil
- Suppresses soil-borne pathogens and pests